 Robotics / RCX / 68
  RCX Battery Source

Hi All, My old cellular "bag-phone" died a while back and I replaced it with a nice teeny tiny PCS phone. I had bought the 12V 2.3Ah sealed lead battery as an option with the original phone. It is WAY smaller than the 4Ah monsters I'm using for (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Battery Source

my rcx works fine with a universal ac to dc wall outlet. it has a switch to change the voltage. i've got it set at 9v and it operates at 800mA max. i figured 6 batteries x 1.5v =9v. i think it was originally for a keyboard (musical instrument, not (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)