 Robotics / RCX / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
RCX Battery Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:22:57 GMT

Hi All,

My old cellular "bag-phone" died a while back and I replaced
it with a nice teeny tiny PCS phone.

I had bought the 12V 2.3Ah sealed lead battery as an option
with the original phone. It is WAY smaller than the 4Ah
monsters I'm using for development now...

The dimensions are about 7 x 2.5 x 1 inches.

I'm just passing this along as yet another source for batteries.
You might go to a local cell phone place and see if they have any
you can beg or borrow since they are generally discarded after
folks trade in leased phones.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>