 Robotics / RCX / 671
Re: RCX 1.0 and RCX 1.5 - ANY differences???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 02:21:20 GMT

I think only RCX1.0 and coming RCX2.0, you confused RIS1.0 and RIS1.5
Here is a list, maybe it is useful:

RCX        RIS        Release
1.0           1.0         1998
1.0           1.5         1999
2.0           2.0         2001

Zhengrong

Marc Buchner wrote:

I just purchased 20+ LEGO Mindstorm kits from DACTA (to use in a freshmen
Elementary Computer Programming course) and they came with the RCX 1.0 units
(with the power jack). Are these units (other than having this jack) ANY
different functionally from the RCX 1.5 units??

I will be using the new 2.0 firmware so that we can be compatible with the
latest release of NQC 2.2

Thanks,
Marc