 Robotics / RCX / 58
    New pbFORTH 106 release —Ralph Hempel
   This is a bulk mailing of notice of the new pbFORTH 106 release. If you don't want to be on this list, please email me so I can take you off. The latest and greatest pbFORTH is now available. Enhancements include: 1. Fixed issues with timers (thanks (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: New pbFORTH 106 release —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi Ralph, Thanks for the new release. I have a couple of questions: 1. How do I use BUTTON_GET? The documentation says it just expects to find an address on the stack, but I get this: RCX_BUTTON BUTTON_GET BUTTON_GET ? stack underflow 2. What (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)