 Robotics / RCX / 569
  Mars with video capture

I finally got my Mars Expansion Pack working with my Pinnacle Video Capture Card, type DC10 Plus. I can switch between the tiny black and white camera that fits on a robot much better, viewed through the card, and the USB QuickCam Pro golf ball (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)