 Robotics / RCX / 54
  Re: rcxhttpd?

(...) LOL! I like it! (...) [other protocols snipped] (...) Yes I am! Now, to convince the department that we _really_ need 1000 more Mindstorm kits as a fall-back for e-mail in case the net goes down. ;) jack (envisioning a building full of roving (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: rcxhttpd?

I love the idea, I think it would be great to see hundreds of little bots whizzing round my house comunicating with each other. Its a bit like teaching your dog to fetch the morning mail. Alan Bell. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)