 Robotics / RCX / 534
  Re: RIS 2.0 PreAlpha SDK

(...) Check out page 11. It states that it's DIRECT only. Not program. That's what I gather anyway... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RIS 2.0 PreAlpha SDK

(...) I believe the PBBattery() command is very different from using the Battery 'data source'. Specifically, the command is direct only (after all, there's no equivalent within a program for the response data from a command). However, data sources (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx) !