 Robotics / RCX / 527
  controling two motors with only one output?

Hi guys, I was thinking about multiplexing motors, and it came to me that it should be easy to control two motors (only one at a time though) using one output of the RCX. Below, I describe my general idea, but I would like to know if you tackle this (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: controling two motors with only one output?

(...) Or you can just build one of the following devices and save allot of time and effort. (URL) the Motor/Light Block or the (MS)2 Expander Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: controling two motors with only one output?

Indeed, your circuitry is interesting (I'm not sure though it would save time, since soldering can be pretty tedious...). But the challenge here is to make it out of Lego. (and not destroy one piece, by the way...). Denis. (...) Denis Cousineau, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)