 Robotics / RCX / 413
    Re: legOS for Windows —Vlad Dumitrescu
   (...) Yes, I tested it and it worked on my Win98! Great work!! Thanks! (...) Do you mean that the kernel can be rebuild on Windows? Which parts/utilities cannot be rebuilt? best regards, Vlad (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS for Windows —Rossz Vámos-Wentworth
   Install ActivePerl ((URL) switch to the boot directory, and type MAKE. That's it. What you can't build with this package are the various command line tools (makelx.exe, firmdl3.exe, dll.exe), nor the cross compiler. Rossz (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)