 Robotics / RCX / 406
    New to RCX -- A couple of questions —Mike Case
   I lucked into a FOTW and am now the proud owner of an RCX. I'm playing around with the Lego programming system for now. As a result, I've got a couple of newbie type questions: Is there a Mindstorms FAQ available? Also, one of my motors sticks a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: New to RCX -- A couple of questions —Neal Oden
     (...) Call up LEGO & complain. They will send you a new one. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: New to RCX -- A couple of questions —Ian Warfield
   (...) As a specific website, not to my knowledge (although some of us are trying to create a bit of one over at the WikiWeb), but that doesn't mean there aren't people or sites that can answer questions. Try clicking around; start with the sites (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)