 Robotics / RCX / 408
Re: New to RCX -- A couple of questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 02:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mike Case writes:
Is there a Mindstorms FAQ available?

As a specific website, not to my knowledge (although some of us are trying to
create a bit of one over at the WikiWeb), but that doesn't mean there aren't
people or sites that can answer questions.  Try clicking around; start with
the sites listed on the left of the lugnet.robotics bulletin board.

HTH,
Ian Warfield