 Robotics / RCX / 2972
  Re: Faster Firmware/Motor Control

(...) (snip) (...) BrixCC doesn't recognize "wait1Msec", and when I try to download a program with it, it just gives me an error. That's kind of what I was getting at with the motor power stuff; I can tell the RCX can handle more motor powers, but (...) (12 years ago, 18-Jul-12, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Faster Firmware/Motor Control

(...) D'oh... I'm posting this because I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed this: I didn't realize there's a drop-down when BricxCC starts up, to select "Swan" instead of "RCX" when making the first handshake with the brick. After doing that, it (...) (12 years ago, 19-Jul-12, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)