 Robotics / RCX / 2928
2927  |  2929
Subject:
I can't get the RCX 1.5 software to run on WinXP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:45:52 GMT

Help!

I installed the RCX 1.5 software on my WinXP machine.  I got no errors during
setup, but when I tried to run it I got an error saying it needs 3MB of virtual
memory.  Running with Win95 compatability settings didn't help.

I looked around on the web, and the only info I could find about software
problems were talking about not working on multiproc machines.  I don't have a
multiproc machine, and the download points for the patch were no longer
available anyway.

Does anyone know of a guide on the web somewhere that has troubleshooting info?

--
Tony Hafner