 Robotics / RCX / 287
Re: Exploration Mars missing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:34:32 GMT

Bert Onderdijk wrote:

Hi,

Using RIS 1.5. It looks as if at some day Exploration Mars was an optional
expansion kit. Don't seem to be able to buy it anymore, any experience with
it?

I feel sure there's an opportunity for a really bad joke here, but my
hangover is getting in the way...

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html