 Robotics / RCX / 283
Re: Exploration Mars missing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 08:47:08 GMT

I think I heard some rumblings about sometime early in 2000 for Exploration
Mars, but couldn't remember where to confirm or even if this was official.

Not much help really. What's more important is - what is going to be in it
when it is finally released?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Matthew Miller writes:
Bert Onderdijk <bert_onderdijk@hotmail.com> wrote:
Using RIS 1.5. It looks as if at some day Exploration Mars was an optional
expansion kit. Don't seem to be able to buy it anymore, any experience with
it?

It was planned, and never happened. (As of yet, at least.)