 Robotics / RCX / 2806
  [HOWTO] RCX/MacNCQ/Serial Tower on MacBook Pro (Mac OS X under Intel)

Hi, FYI, I've successfully used RCX on a MacBook Pro (Mac OS X/Intel) using : - MacOS X 10.4.6 (URL) MacNQC v4.0b4 (running under rosetta) (URL) LEGO SERIAL Tower (yes, Serial) - Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapter (URL) Keyspan USB Serial Adapter (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: [HOWTO] RCX/MacNCQ/Serial Tower on MacBook Pro (Mac OS X under Intel)

(...) Excellent! Thanks for testing this. Now I have a reason (excuse?) when I want to upgrade to an Intel-based Ma. Nifty. I'm *guessing* that if it works with a serial/USB converter, it should certainly work with the USB tower. (...) Yes, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)