 Robotics / RCX / 2804
  Microsoft .NET Interface for LEGO Mindstorms

Some news that might be of interest... As part of their announcement that Visual Studio Express will be permanently free MS has released a .NET interface for the RCX. You can find details about it on their Coding4Fun site: (URL) designed for (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx) !

  Re: Microsoft .NET Interface for LEGO Mindstorms

(...) Well, that certainly (URL) steals my thunder>, doesn't it! "The Microsoft .NET Interface for LEGO MINDSTORMS wraps LEGO's GhostAPI.dll and emulates a real-time controller model." At least that means the work I've done for the Control Lab won't (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Microsoft .NET Interface for LEGO Mindstorms

Has anyone tried this? It appears to be a bit buggy. I tried the VB version first and found that the C4F.LegoRcx.dll that wraps Ghost for .Net access could not be loaded because it had dependencies on msvcr80d.dll and msvcm80d.dll files. These are (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)