 Robotics / RCX / 2773
    Re: Problem with IR —John Hansen
   (...) Can you post the output generated by NQC when you add -v to the command line? nqc -Susb -TRCX2 -v -d filename.nqc > output.txt Or you could just email it to me directly. John Hansen (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Problem with IR —Steve Lane
   (...) I tried adding -v & > output.txt but it didn't work. All it did was light up the towers LED for a bit then quit back to the command line. It did work when I used -v, showing all the sent bytes, but the download still failed. I also managed to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)