 Robotics / RCX / 2719
Re: Extending IR communications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:21:03 GMT

Hello all.

The mirror trick works for sending the signals from the IR tower to the RCX (I'm
only using a single RCX).  However, the return signal the RCX wants to send to
the tower isn't transmitted across the mirror.

Since you mentioned leJOS and setting the higher power transmission, do you know
how to do such a thing?  I've browed the API and then in depth browsed the API,
and didn't come across that...

Thanks.

-Christopher