 Robotics / RCX / 270
    Contact's in the RCX and Servo's —Dirk-Willem van Gulik
   Does any one know a URL/ptr to a wiring diagrom to connect a normal digital servo ? I found several picture's on the web of the mechanical assmebly, but no wiring details ? Secondly, I found the contact's in the corner's of the circuit board, which (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)