 Robotics / RCX / 270
269  |  271
Subject:
Contact's in the RCX and Servo's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 21:13:29 GMT

Does any one know a URL/ptr to a wiring diagrom to connect a normal
digital servo ? I found several picture's on the web of the mechanical
assmebly, but no wiring details ?

Secondly, I found the contact's in the corner's of the circuit board,
which rely on spring tension to make contact, go loose rather easily.

I've now soldered them in place (as both the contact and the PCB where
both coated, so that was easy). But this gives a little mechanical stress.
Anyone found a better solution ?

DW