 Robotics / RCX / 2690
Re: Custom sensor current drain - use two sensor ports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:13:43 GMT

I have a strong suspicion that the circuit as it stands is not something that
will work without several of the weirder components being the exact same ones as
I'm using, meaning someone would have to shop for their parts the same places I
do, which would kind of suck for trying to duplicate it.

Agreed... but it would be a nice experiment basis!

Philo