 Robotics / RCX / 2681
Re: Custom sensor current drain - use two sensor ports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:54:00 GMT

Maybe you could use one of the output ports.

It might be worth running the sensor schematic by some of those on the
board, while I understand the need to keep things under your hat -
others may be able to suggest ways of bringing its consumption down
that you hadnt thought of yet.

I have always felt the inability to get, or to use external power with
the RCX is one of its failings - although the RCX 1.0 at least had an
external power input socket.

Danny