 Robotics / RCX / 2663
  brickOS-0.9 and 'error deleting program' message

I am new to Mindstorms, but not new to computer science. Anyway I am unable to load any program to the RCX robot using the dll. I have built the brickOS system using a egcs (v. 1.1.2) hitachi cross compiler on a Linux platform running the 2.6 (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: brickOS-0.9 and 'error deleting program' message

On Wed, June 15, 2005 12:25 pm, igor podolak said: (...) This sort of thing can happen when there is other IR interference (I'm sure there are other things that can also cause it) Try covering the tower & brick, to shield them from lights in the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: brickOS-0.9 and 'error deleting program' message

(...) IR tower inference probably is not the case since I have previously downloaded the whole brickOS system with the firmdl3 program. Only the dll does not work. Just the same, the original Lego Mindstorms sotware works and gets downloaded in the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)