 Robotics / RCX / 2661
    Re: roboball —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) Hi there and welcome to the world of RoboSoccer, It appears you have the Wiltronics (Australia) roboball which looks like this (URL) There is another type by EK (Japan) that looks like this (URL) The Wiltronics roboball has a built-in 9v (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        RE: roboball —Elizabeth Mabrey
    Hi Mr Soh, Thank you very much for your input. Would you share your experience and views regarding tackling roboball with the LEGO RCX and light sensors, without other soldering electronic components. I have a bunch bright young 11-14 kids, I want (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: roboball —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) Here's what the kids can do to get started. Build a simple robot with a forward pointing light sensor. Place the activated roboball right in front of the robot and take light readings as the robot moves backwards. This can be done manually or (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)