 Robotics / RCX / 2565
  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Sorry, I should have thought of that when crossposting to .robotics.rcx (URL) picture has a good view of the headlight and the trolley poles. The trolley poles are the long things on the roof that pick up the power (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

(...) If you'd rather do a little hardware work, than learn pbForth, I have a couple suggestions. 1) You could use LEDs instead of regular lights. An LED will only light, when the power is going the correct direction. So you could connect 1 LED to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)