 Robotics / RCX / 2563
    Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Chris, I'm not up on my trolly design. Can you explain or show pictures of the "lights" and "trolly poles" You can not use NQC and LDCC. It's like running two operating systems on your PC. Only one works at a time. Steve (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

        Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation? —Christopher Masi
   (...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Sorry, I should have thought of that when crossposting to .robotics.rcx (URL) picture has a good view of the headlight and the trolley poles. The trolley poles are the long things on the roof that pick up the power (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

        Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) If you'd rather do a little hardware work, than learn pbForth, I have a couple suggestions. 1) You could use LEDs instead of regular lights. An LED will only light, when the power is going the correct direction. So you could connect 1 LED to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)