 Robotics / RCX / 248
Re: Connecting two RCX's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:08:53 GMT

Joost Reuzel wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have two RCX bricks and would like them to co-operate without using the
IR-Port. Is it possible to communicate by attaching a motor port of the
first RCX to a sensor port of the second? As far as I know the motors work
on 9V and the sensors on 5V, but maybe it is possible by setting the motor
on low power?

Apparantly you can just do that. I tried it; it works and it *should* not be
harmful.
Note, the output should be in the right direction.

Eric