 Robotics / RCX / 2474
    Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey —John Hansen
   (...) For most Windows users it is extremely easy to set up Cygwin & brickOS (as well as pbForth and leJOS) using the pre-built installers I created. And who needs a graphical programming environment when you've got BricxCC? :-) John Hansen (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey —Tony von Ruden
   (...) miss them? Wonderful! Are there hints anywhere for setting up the compiler tab options? I got the C++ to work, but not leJOS. (I do have leJOS working fine using JCreator Pro). Thanks! tonyv (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)