 Robotics / RCX / 2448
Re: Control Cybermaster from RCX with feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:58:08 GMT

Anyway - I would love to hear from anyone who has implemented these.

Yes, I also hoped for some ready made NQC library e.g., since I saw someone
was working on that once (around 2001 in one of these newsgroups)

Morten