 Robotics / RCX / 2444
  RCX for Kids: RIS upgrade? Robolab? Other?

I have a Robotics Invention System 1.5 (circa 2000) that I haven't used for a couple of years now. My 12 year old daughter is interested in playing with it. Anyway, I'm trying to get newer software for her to use. I had thought there was a way to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RE: RCX for Kids: RIS upgrade? Robolab? Other?

Hi, That's odd. I upgraded mine from 1.0 straight to 2.0, and I only paid for the shipping. I did not order online, but on the phone. As far as choosing between Robolab and the RIS software, it depends upon the age and motivation of the child. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)