 Robotics / RCX / 243
Re: Constructopedia v1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 00:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Reichel writes:
I have just purchased a RIS v1.5 and am very pleased with it. I would like to
obtain the v1.0 constuctopedia. Does anyone know of a place that would sell
JUST the constructopedia? Maybe Shop@Home?

Thanks for any help

John Reichel

reichel@vnet.ibm.com

Jason,
I currently have an item running on Ebay called "LEGO Mindstorms
Constructopedia v 1.0". Current best offer is at $1.99. Check the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=196054529

Cheers,
Vadim Anikanov       anikanov@usa.net or vanikano@haywire.csuhayward.edu