 Robotics / RCX / 2420
    Re: control RCX from PC —Benjamin Sigonneau
   (...) I just looked over it, and it seems very near to my needs. I may try to modify it for writing to the USB tower. Thanks. By the way, which C++ compiler do you use ? (...) Remote" program. Am I right ? If so, it would be quite easy for me to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: control RCX from PC —Chris Phillips
   (...) I usually use the Microsoft C++ 6.0 compiler for my Windows programs, although the code should compile with little/no modification in any Windows-compatible C++ compiler. (Both the Borland and the GNU/GCC compilers should be able to rebuild (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)