 Robotics / RCX / 2346
    dll error deleting program —Ismael Salvador
   Hi all. Yestaday I installed brickOS-2.60 and compiled it with gcc 3.2. Downloading the firmware with firmdl3 works great but I cannot download any program with dll getting the usual "error deleting program". Maybe is a problem with LNP and dll (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)