 Robotics / RCX / 2346
2345  |  2347
Subject:
dll error deleting program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:23:07 GMT

Hi all. Yestaday I installed brickOS-2.60 and compiled it with gcc 3.2.
Downloading the firmware with firmdl3 works great but I cannot download any
program with dll getting the usual "error deleting program".

Maybe is a problem with LNP and dll doesn't find the RCX. I don't know.

Do you know where's the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ismael.