 Robotics / RCX / 2336
Re: Problems with if-close with phantom.dll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Guido Truffelli wrote:
Hi Valeria,

Hi!! are you italian??so am I :)

I can't understand the language you are using,

phantom.dll control ( a replacement of spirit.ocx) used in a visual c++ mfc
application

BeginOfTask(0);
If(2,1,2,2,1);    //obviously a right sentence ;)
PlayTone(500,100);
Wait(100);      // Wait for PlayTone to complete
EndIf();
EndOfTask();

I had already tried this.. it doesn't work.. I was wondering if there is a
problem with the if function!

thank you anyway!!

Valeria