 Robotics / RCX / 2335
Re: Problems with if-close with phantom.dll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:49:12 GMT

Hi Valeria,

BeginOfTask(0);
If(2,1,2,2,1);    //obviously a right sentence ;)
PlayTone(500,100);
EndIf();
EndOfTask();

I can't understand the language you are using,
but, as far as I know, in many other languages for the RCX
you have to wait for the PlayTone to complete before exiting the task.
Probably you need to insert a Wait instruction, your program should look
like this:
BeginOfTask(0);
If(2,1,2,2,1);    //obviously a right sentence ;)
PlayTone(500,100);
Wait(100);      // Wait for PlayTone to complete
EndIf();
EndOfTask();

I don't hear any tone... actually the program doesn't even run
do you know what's wrong with it? I use phantom.dll
If I guessed right, you can't hear nothing because the task terminates
immediately,
stopping the note from playing too.

Regards,
Guido