 Robotics / RCX / 2267
  Re: Proximity Sensors for Legway

Hi Henrik Thanks for the pointers.... I've got it working a lot better than in the video now but have a way to go to get as good as Steve's. I'll try and get the video's updated in the next couple of days. I'm keen to hear what you and Steve make (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Proximity Sensors for Legway

Hi Guys I have just updated the videos at (URL) It has balanced for several minutes on the kitchen floor in the mov00001 cofiguration.... but usually I start playing with the remote and that eventually throws it. I wasn't convinced before but I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)