 Robotics / RCX / 2262
2261  |  2263
Subject:
Cubesolver with USB Tower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:41:38 GMT

Hi,

has anyone tried to make JP Brown's Cubesolver
(http://jpbrown.i8.com/cubesolver.html) compatible with the USB Tower?

I saw on http://members.cox.net/pbrick-alpha/Phantom.htm there is a replacement
for spirit.ocx (used for the serial tower), called phantom, and on that website
it says "...delete the Spirit.ocx control from the VB form, add the Phantom
control in its place, give the control the same name as the deleted Spirit.ocx
control, and Run..." It sure sounds easy, but my knowledge of Visual Basic isn't
that big (I know how to compile a program, but that's about it), and the
cubesolver-program looks quite complicated to me....

Regards,

Peter