 Robotics / RCX / 2220
    Lego RCX Emulator —Jochen Hoenicke
   Hello, In this mail I want to advertise my Lego emulator, again. This emulates a Lego RCX brick on hardware level, so it should run any firmware you like. You can find it at this URL: (URL) can emulate multiple RCXes communicating via infrared and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)