 Robotics / RCX / 2205
2204  |  2206
Subject:
Low level programming of the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:24:59 GMT

Hello everybody,

I try to program the RCX at low level. I want to be able to program
using the Hitachi h8/3292 directly. For example, I want to use the
free-running timer, define own interrupt handlers and so on. In fact, I
*really* need to control the timer (this is for educational purpose).

My tries so far leads to failures... I tried using Quite C and libRCX,
but I think I have to shortcut some ROM routines (particularly the
init_timer routine).

Can anyone give me a tip about controlling Hitachi free-running timer
directly ? Thanks.

--
Benjamin Sigonneau
(sigonnea at irisa dot fr)