 Robotics / RCX / 2131
RE: Port 5 Bit 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:14:21 GMT

Mark,

Good information. I was wondering what else got powered
down by that bit.

Once again, I think we need to take a moment to think about
what life would be like without LUGNET. Just having those
old archives to look through can help save a large ammount
of time and duplicated effort.

Ralph

Also, to summarize the above threads, if you're gonna call sleep in
software standby mode (to power down the RCX), be sure that
the stack, IRQ1 handler, and the instruction to clear port 5 bit 2
are all in ROM or on-chip RAM.  Now I know.  :-)

Mark (still wondering about port 6 bit 3)