 Robotics / RCX / 2129
  Touch Switch 2974

(...) metallic (...) with (...) I was fortunate enough to find one of these on BrickLink and it just came in today. It turns out the resistance is 2.2K and I suspect the contacts are metal since the resistance doesn't seem to vary with pressure. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Touch Switch 2974

(...) Did you try to test contact bounce ? since there is a rather high value resistor, perhaps Lego added a small capacitor too to debounce it? Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Touch Switch 2974

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HH8tDw.B8I@lugnet.com... (...) metallic (...) with (...) No capacitor as far as I can tell. I looked at it on the scope and the transitions were no different than if I just used a 2.2K (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)