 Robotics / RCX / 2128
    Port 5 Bit 2 —Mark Riley
   Hi, While delving into the nitty gritty details of the RCX's power off routine, which was discussed a *long* time ago in these threads: (URL) the very low message numbers... :) I noticed that in addition to putting the RAM into low power mode, port (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        RE: Port 5 Bit 2 —Ralph Hempel
   Mark, Good information. I was wondering what else got powered down by that bit. Once again, I think we need to take a moment to think about what life would be like without LUGNET. Just having those old archives to look through can help save a large (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)