 Robotics / RCX / 2120
Re: BrickFest website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I think it needs some Mindstorms Challenges...  :)

Several people have contacted me about running some MindStorms challenges. Only
a few have been submitted.  (I recently found out that there was a glitch in the
Presentation form,:-/ it should be fixed soon. If you have not received an email
conformation from me or if your proposal is not listed on the presentation
section of the website I am sorry to say I did not get it.)

There will be at least three challenges, possible more.

Just last night I was contacted by a person with the Virginia FLL group.  Would
there be interest among you, to try the City Sights Challenge 2002?  (Just the
robot challenge part)

The details have not yet been worked out so I'm open to suggestions.  Let’s see
if some of you can out score the best the kids could do.

http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sitemod/design/layouts/default/index.asp?pid=7540

More information will be made available if an interest is demonstrated.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest