 Events / BrickFest / 1411
Re: BrickFest website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
What additional features do you think the BrickFest website should have?

Hi Christina,
  Right after I log in, it immediatly kicks me back to the login screen.

  I'm trying to get to the "Run a Presentation" form.  I'm up for presentations
on pneumatics, LPub and LSynth.

Kevin

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest