 Robotics / RCX / 2113
  SPIRIT.OCX and embedded visual tools for winCE

Hi there. I'm conscious that SPIRIT.OCX is quite old and that now there're another ways to control the RCX from any object oriented language on the computer side. I've tried those new methods and are quite good. In my opinion there's a big big point (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  R: SPIRIT.OCX and embedded visual tools for winCE

I have developed a framework of classes in C++ that encapsulates the the RCX and its communication either from serial and from usb port. The framework is based on a proprietary library of fundation classes by SYCO called G++ that can be freely (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)