 Robotics / RCX / 2105
    Re: DCC for the RCX —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) When you say LEGO diodes, are you sure you aren't referring to the thermistor that some DCC mods have you remove? Maybe I'm confused of course... whose conversion instructions did you follow? (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

        Re: DCC for the RCX —David Koudys
   (...) I thought that the little doohickey that goes across the motor inputs on the electric motor in the housing was a diode--don't quite remember where i picked up that idea, but a 'noise reducing' thing makes more sense. Anyway, i'll go get a (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)