 Robotics / RCX / 2104
  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) have a (...) diodes (at (...) I think those are probably some sort of noise suppression device, not diodes. At least they don't "diode" when I hook'em to my meter. Another clue is there's no band on one end. Could be one of those "free to good (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) This is what I did to make it work for me... All my microcontrollers out of the bag were on "loco 3"--that is when I used the remote, all 3 motors worked when I used the C up/down and 3 button (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)