 Robotics / RCX / 205
    legOS —Nick Taylor
   This may be old news to all of you, but I haven't seen anything on the list. The November issue of Dr. Dobb's Journal has an excellent article by Marcus L. Noga about his baby, legOS. It is a _must_ read for legOS users, and a _should_ read for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: legOS —Luis Villa
   I looked for a link, but couldn't find one. Is it online somewhere in their site or not? Anyone know? -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: legOS —Chris Phillips
   (...) I looked for the article online a week or two back, but quickly got frustrated with the DDJ web site. A more patient person than I might have better luck. (See also: (URL) ) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: legOS —Jason Chase
   (...) I found a reference to the article after manipulating a url to their table of contents. (URL) story isn't their yet but you can see a short description of it. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)